Jag testar liksom Jag testar liksom

good concept, needs work

The concept is interesting and carried further could make a really cool game. However in this implementation the controls are to 'iffy' and it needs finishing (and sound.) 5/3 for me.

Pettsoon responds:

I will do a better game later ;D

Artifission RPG chp1 Artifission RPG chp1

Wow!

Really well put together Flash rpg. I liked it quite a bit.

The game of future...2day The game of future...2day

needs work

the premise is ok, but it needs some work. try bumping up the frame rate, changing the background so a pattern isn't evident (also try lowering the alpha of many of the stars) and force the ship to stay in the play field (don't allow it do go offscreen).

Bike Challenge Bike Challenge

Looks nice

...but plays a little rough. Going over the first rock I was thinking this game had promise, but by the third (and after the frustrating second) I was done. I just think this game needs more rocks and obstacles so that your bike isn't always traversing something from a flat surface... that and make the bike bounce a little less when hitting object. Do those 2 things and this game could tighten up real quick to become much more fun.

Opposite Squares 2 Opposite Squares 2

Needs work

There's potential in the game and the premise is good, but it's a bit rough around the edges. Music could be softer and match the mood of the game better, framerate could be increased and, as another poster mentioned, the intro is way too long... all of them. No problem at all with having an intro, but make it quick. 5-10 seconds max.

Oroboros Oroboros

YEAH!

Similar to flow, but more aggressive. This game is outstanding!

X-Dodge 2 X-Dodge 2

Not bad

It's a fun little game. My only suggestion would be to polish it up a little with some better graphics... not that your's are bad. They just seem a little too minimal without going all the way minimalist, almost like it's between styles. Either go very minimal or go very high end.

-Quadrato- -Quadrato-

Quite nice :)

Really liked this one! Wouldn't change a thing

Via Sol 2 Via Sol 2

Impressive

Very deep sim game for a Flash production. Very nice!

360 Defence 360 Defence

Very nice!

This game is far too polished to have been a copy of Earth Defense that quickly. I love the minimal graphic style, the subtle background music, etc. My only request would be some type of powerups (something like the double-size in Earth Defense) and a little more consistency in the rate of enemies (at times I was waiting quite a while for the next wave to come at me.)

Still, great job.

itsjms responds:

ITS NOT A COPY MINE WAS MADE 3 WEEKS AGO!!